Couples Himalayan Dream Massage
Couples Himalayan Dream Package will provide:
- Massage with Himalayan hot stones (the purest and most potent form of salt)
- Reduced anxiety and tension
- Improved skin tone
- Increased circulation
- Relief from headaches
- Improved sleep
- Increased endorphin levels
- Boost in immune function
- Improved digestive function
- Relief from muscle pain and spasms
- Relief form nerve pain
- Relaxation for tired, overworked muscles
- Sacred time with your loved one
- Relaxation of the body, mind, and spirit
Salt Therapy has numerous benefits, and has been shown to:
- Reduce inflammation of the airways
- Soothe, tone, and moisturize skin
- Purge allergens and pollutants from the lungs
- Boost immunity
- Increase energy
- Relieve stress, tension, anxiety, and depression
- Provide protection against a variety of microbes, including bacteria, viruses, and yeast
- Reduce congestion of head, sinuses, lungs, and bronchial passages
- Thin mucus secretions and aid in expectoration
Indications for use of Salt Therapy:
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, or acne
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ear infection
- Sore throat
- Chronic stress and fatigue
- Depression and anxiety
Halotherapy Treatment should be avoided during the acute stage of the following:
- Infections accompanied by fever
- Heart defects or issues
- COPD in stage 3 of lung insufficiency
- Coughing up blood
- Alcohol or drug intoxication
- Severe (stage llB) hypertension
- Acute stage of lung disease
Included in the Couples Himalayan Dream Package:
- 60 or 90 minute Halo Massage
- Hot Towel treatments
- Himalayan Hot Stones used in massage
- Champagne & Salted Caramel Truffles
The ultimate getaway at Zama is the Couples Himalayan Dream Package.
Choose your length of couples massage (60 0r 90 minutes) and relax with your sweetie in our Himalayan Salt Cave Therapy Rooms. This service includes a hot towel treatment and massage with Himalayan hot stones. These healing stones produce negative ions when heated that create a sense of peace and deep relaxation. The heat of the salt also melts restrictive fascia to allow for deeper penetration of muscles and joints.
In addition, while you are receiving your massage, the silent halogenerator vaporizes and emits saline vapors into the air, cleaning and purifying your lungs. After your massage, relax with your loved one in an intimate couples space near the salt caves, enjoying champagne and organic salted caramel chocolate truffles.
Zama is pleased to offer the only Salt Therapy (Halotherapy) Massage in Portland, Oregon.
The use of salt therapy dates back to ancient Egypt, and is currently used all over Europe, Canada and some U.S. cities. Salt has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that provide healing benefits to the whole body – specifically the immune and respiratory systems. Salt therapy can help you breathe easier and live better- from the inside out.
In 1843, a Polish physician first wrote about the benefit of salt mines. He noted that salt miners had significantly lower rates of lung disease in comparison to the general population. He attributed the salt miners’ good health to the salt cave air, which was saturated with saline dust.
Halotherapy is beneficial to those who suffer from asthma, allergies, and bronchitis, as well as skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
It is also recommended for healthy people, since it boosts the immune system and helps to combat the high amounts of pollutants, dust, and bacteria we breathe everyday. Clinical studies have shown that patients have been able to reduce their use of medications, hospital visits, and frequency of asthma and allergy attacks through the use of salt therapy.
Our Couples Himalayan Dream is provided in one of our beautiful Salt Cave Rooms.
Choose from Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Cranio Sacral or Reiki, and breathe deeply as you receive healing services with your loved one. While you relax into your massage, a salt generator (halogenerator) silently emits vaporized salt into the room. The walls and ceiling are lined with Himalayan salt bricks and panels backlit by hundreds of ambient LED lights.
The therapeutic inhalation of salt is made possible with the use of our state of the art halo-generator, which produces micro-sized salt particles. As you inhale the salt, it moves deeply into your lungs, decreasing inflammation in the airways and helping your body to fight infection. The Halotherapy room also creates a negative ion environment that decreases stress, promotes relaxation, and increases an overall sense of well-being.