Foot and Soul
The Foot and Soul Package provides the benefits of massage, with extra focus on your feet:
- Soothes, refreshes, and tones the feet
- Removes rough spots
- Relieves foot cramping and pain
- Softens the feet all over
- Provides Aromatherapy to calm the mind, body, and spirit
- Provides antimicrobial protection to the feet
- Relieves stress
- Relieves headaches
- Boosts immunity
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Increases joint flexibility
- Lessens depression and anxiety
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Improves circulation
- Relieves PMS
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Relaxes and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieves digestive disorders
- Relieves Fibromyalgia symptoms
- Reduces insomnia
- Relieves Paresthesias and nerve pain
- Relieves TMJ
- Will refresh and revitalize you!
Included in our Foot & Soul package:
- Warm foot bath with eucalyptus and peppermint
- Exfoliating scrub
- Foot massage
- 60 minute Swedish or deep tissue massage
- 21 Drops aromatherapy
The Foot and Soul package at Zama is a perfect getaway for busy professionals who are short on time but need to unwind.
This mini retreat begins with a warm foot bath made with San Francisco Salt Company’s specialized Muscle Soak blend bath salts. You will immediately feel the relaxing effects of eucalyptus and peppermint and the benefits of the epsom salts going to work as your stress begins to dissipate.
After receiving our invigorating and exfoliating scrub, your feet will feel refreshed and revitalized. Once your feet are smoothed, polished, and rinsed, we begin your peppermint foot massage using Zama’s uniquely blended Healing Cream.
Our powerful Healing Cream contains Andiroba oil, which is a highly softening and effective moisturizing oil. It is known to possess antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
Unwind on the massage table.
Our next step is to head over to the massage portion of the Foot and Soul package. Whether you have chosen a relaxing Swedish massage or a more focused and therapeutic deep tissue massage, you will undoubtedly feel stress free by the time your therapist finishes this treatment.
Enjoy the warmth of your heated table and the healing effect of our 21 Drops aromatherapy.
Learn more about the benefits of aromatherapy and the mission and commitment of 21 Drops.
This package is recommended to anyone who needs a quick get away, or anyone who’s tired feet need a little extra TLC!