Salted Chocolate Massage
Salted Chocolate Massage provides all the benefits of massage including:
- Overall sense of well-being
- Relief from muscular pain and tension
- Increased joint mobility
- Improved skin tone
- Increased circulation
- Boosted immune function
- Relief from nerve pain
- Decrease in TMJ symptoms
- Relief from muscle pain and spasms
- Relief from PMS symptoms
- Reduction of inflammation and swelling of muscles, ligaments, and other tissue
- Relief from emotional stress, anxiety, and depression
… with the additional benefits of salt therapy, which has been shown to:
- Reduce inflammation of the airways
- Soothe, tone, and moisturize skin
- Purge allergens and pollutants from the lungs
- Boost immunity
- Increase energy
- Relieve stress, tension, anxiety, and depression
- Provide protection against a variety of microbes, including bacteria, viruses, and yeast
- Reduce congestion of head, sinuses, lungs, and bronchial passages
- Thin mucus secretions and aid in expectoration
Indications for use of Salt Therapy:
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, or acne
- Hay fever
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Chronic bronchitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Ear infection
- Sore throat
- Chronic stress and fatigue
- Depression and anxiety
Included in the Salted Chocolate Massage:
- 60 or 90 minute Swedish or deep tissue massage of your choice
- Treatment in the beautiful halotherapy room
- Breathe vaporized salt to promote deep breathing and relaxation
- Enjoy ambient lit salt panels on the walls and ceiling
- Perfect way to get a salt treatment and massage at the same time!
- Warm cocoa butter warms you up and deeply nourishes and hydrates your skin
Think salted caramel chocolatey decadence yet therapeutic with zero calories!
Our Salted Chocolate massage is the ultimate massage and day spa experience. Provided in one of our beautiful salt rooms, you’ll absolutely love this service with your choice of Swedish or deep tissue massage. You will deeply relax during your massage while being drizzled in warm cocoa butter. Deeply breath while vaporized salt gently cleans and removes harmful toxins from your lungs.
Our renowned salt generators (halogenerator) silently emits healing salt therapy. The aroma that fills the room is salty chocolate decadence! The walls and ceiling are lined with Himalayan salt bricks and panels backlit by hundreds of ambient LED lights.
Warm cocoa butter warms you up, deeply nourishes and hydrates your skin.
Cocoa butter, which smells just like melted chocolate, is beneficial for all skin types. It aids in preventing or easing stretch marks, soothes dry itchy skin and provides relief from skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Soothe your mind, body, and spirit with the rich texture and chocolatey scent of cocoa butter. This luscious massage is definitely dreamy, creamy, and heavenly.
Live and breathe easier with halotherapy.
Although halotherapy is cutting edge and currently used throughout Asia and Europe, salt therapy dates all the way back to ancient Egypt. Salt has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that provides healing benefits to the whole body– specifically the skin and respiratory system. It also stimulates healthy immune function and provides relief from stress, anxiety, and depression. Salt therapy can help you breathe easier and live better– from the inside out.
Halotherapy is beneficial for respiratory and skin concerns.
Halotherapy is beneficial to those that suffer from asthma, allergies, and bronchitis, as well as skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and acne. Clinical studies have shown that patients have been able to reduce their use of medications, hospital visits, and frequency of asthma and allergy attacks through the use of salt therapy. It is also recommended for healthy people, as it boosts the immune system and helps to combat the pollutants, dust, and bacteria in our environment.
Decrease stress and increase immunity.
The therapeutic inhalation of salt is made possible with the use of our state of the art halo-generator, which produces micro-sized salt particles. As you inhale the salt into your lungs, it decreases inflammation of the bronchial passages and helps to fight infection. Our halotherapy room also creates a negative ion environment that decreases stress, promotes relaxation and increases an overall sense of well-being.
The Salted Chocolate Massage will deeply and deliciously nourish you at every level! You’ll delight all your senses with this fantastic therapeutic treatment!