Zama Mama Prenatal Package
What’s good for Mom is good for Baby! This package provides a variety of benefits:
- Promotes an overall sense of well-being
- Alleviates stress
- Relieves anxiety and depression
- Helps to balance hormones
- Increases blood flow and Oxygen to both Mom and Baby
- Relieves muscular discomforts
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Relieves gas and bloating
- Reduces edema, especially in the feet and lower legs
- Relieves muscle cramps and spasms
- Soothes tired, aching feet
- Soothes dry and itchy skin
- Relieves pregnancy headaches
- Reduces congestion
- Helps to stabilize loosening joints
- Boosts energy
- Reduces insomnia
- Relieves shortness of breath caused by shutting organs/growing baby
- Improves circulation
- Reduces varicose veins
- Keeps blood pressure in check
- Prepares the body for an easier delivery
- Provides a natural, safe alternative to medications to address common complaints of pregnancy
Included in our Zama Mama Prenatal Package:
- 30 minute eucalyptus foot soak, scrub and massage
- 90 minute Pregnancy Massage with warm cocoa butter
Zama Mama Prenatal Package is perfect for the expecting mother.
This luxurious service includes a 30 minute eucalyptus foot soak, scrub and massage, plus a 90 minute Pregnancy Massage using warm cocoa butter. Warm cocoa butter is great for nourishing your skin, as you need to stay extra hydrated during this special time. Carrying a little one is hard work, and sometimes a mama just needs a few hours to herself.
First we’ll sooth and care for your feet.
Your spa experience begins with a 30 min soothing eucalyptus and peppermint foot soak, scrub, and massage to cool and relieve those tired feet.
The best part is yet to come!
Using pillows, so you can relax comfortably on the heated massage table, your massage therapist will get to work on giving you a 90 minute pregnancy massage focusing on releasing all those muscle aches in the places where you need it the most! Warm cocoa butter drizzled and massaged into your entire body completes the experience.
Learn more about the benefits of massage or Zama Mama Prenatal Package while pregnant from webmd. Cocoa butter is amazing for skin rejuvenation, which is perfect for any pregnant mama. Read more about the benefits of cocoa butter on ezinearticles.