Swedish Relaxation Massage
Benefits of Relaxation Massage:
- Promotes relaxation of body, mind, and spirit
- Reduces muscular pain and tension
- Increases circulation
- Tones the skin
- Relieves migraines and tension headaches
- Enhances immunity
- Stretches and tones muscle
- Increases joint mobility and flexibility
- Lessens anxiety and depression
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Reduces scar tissue and stretch marks
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping
- Releases endorphins
- Relieves stress
- Promotes and restores healthy digestive function
- Relieves fibromyalgia symptoms
- Reduces insomnia
- Improves PMS symptoms
- Reduces nerve pain
- Lessens pain from TMJ
Deeply relax and tame your stress with Zama’s Swedish Relaxation Massage.
- Dim lighting and ambient music.
- Heated massage table.
- Adjust your massage to your preferences.
- 60, 90 or 120 minute sessions available.
Swedish Massage is perfect for holistic well-being.
In addition to stress reduction and relaxation, Swedish Relaxation Massage can improve sleep quality. It can also decrease anxiety and increase your overall sense of well-being.
We recommend that you add in one or two enhancement services to augment your experience. Some of the most popular choices include hot packs, aromatherapy, remedy hot stone or warm cocoa butter. These enhancements will make your massage experience even more extraordinary.
Each Swedish session is unique to each client.
Once you and the massage therapist discuss your massage preferences, they will leave the room. You’ll then disrobe to your comfort level and relax on one of our heated massage tables. The dim lighting, ambient music and glowing candles will help you ease into a more relaxed and peaceful state of mind. All Swedish Relaxation Massages will use oil, and pressure is adjusted accordingly throughout the session.
Swedish Relaxation Massage is beneficial during times of increased physical or emotional stress, or simply as part of your regular wellness routine.
We encourage you to learn more! Here is an interesting study done by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Therapy. Swedish Relaxation Massage has huge benefits on hormones and immune function. Relaxation is highly beneficial for your overall wellness. As a result, Swedish massage is one of our most popular massages here at Zama!