Our re-opening COVID-19 Policies are here! We plan to open June 12 when Multnomah County opens.
Please note: Due to current events, Zama’s cancellation policy is relaxed.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT AND CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! NO-SHOW, NO CALL WILL STILL BE CHARGED.
What you need to know prior to coming to Zama:
- All clients must wear a mask/mouth covering while inside Zama.
- If you are sick, feel sick, or show signs of the flu or any COVID19 symptoms, or have been around anyone who has been ill or shown signs of illness, you must stay home and not come to Zama for a minimum of 14 days. There will be no penalty for reschedules for these situations.
- No guests may accompany you at any time inside the spa. We need to keep a minimum amount of clients and service providers as possible at all times.
- You will be screened at the door and asked to fill out a consent form before entering Zama. Your temperature will be taken by a touchless thermometer at this time as well. If you do not have your face covering, you will not be allowed into Zama.
- If you have traveled out of state, by plane, within the last 14 days, we can not have you at Zama until the 14 days have passed.
When arriving to your appointment:
- Please put on disposable shoe coverings, which will be provided at the door for each client.
- At this time, we are unable to allow clients to enjoy the waiting area and beverage amenities. We encourage you to bring your own beverage to enjoy.
- If coming directly from work, please be sure to change into clean clothing prior to entering the spa.
- Please wash your hands prior to your service in either the restroom or service room.
- Your mask MUST remain on during the duration of your service. Failure to keep your mask on will result in early termination of your service.
- BYOB! Bring your own BLANKET! Beds will be stripped of porous bedding for the time being to allow for deep cleaning with medical grade disinfectants between each service. If you would like to bring a blanket for comfort, please do as we will not be providing anything but sheets.
There will be a 15-30 minute break between clients to allow for amplified sanitation/disinfection protocols and to prevent any client overlapping.