Couples Warm Cocoa Butter Medley
This service will vary based on your massage preferences, but will provide some of the following benefits:
- Soothe the mind, body, and spirit with the rich scent and heavenly texture of cocoa butter
- Provide an intimate space to bond with your friend or loved one
- Relieve dry skin
- Provide pain relief
- Improve range of motion
- Enhance immunity
- Alleviate stress
- Relax tense muscles
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Improve circulation
- Reduce muscle spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins
- Relieve digestive disorders
- Reduce insomnia
- Relieve nerve pain
- Relieve TMJ
- Leave looking and feeling your best!
Included in the Couples Warm Cocoa Butter Medley:
- Cocoa butter relaxation treatments
- Choice of 60 or 90 minute massages
- Personalize and combine massage options with relaxing Swedish and therapeutic deep tissue
- Beverage of your choices with Missionary Chocolate Truffles
A sacred retreat for couples.
You both will love this divine and intimate service. It is a couple’s favorite here at Zama.
This couples massage begins with warm organic fair trade cocoa butter being drizzled over your bodies.
Deeply inhaling the smell of cocoa butter offers stress relief and relaxation. As the scent of chocolate surrounds you both, and the warm cocoa pools at the base of your spines, you both will immediately begin to relax and melt away.
Cocoa butter, also called Cacao Butter, is the cream-colored fat extracted from cacao seeds (cocoa beans). Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E, and has been called the ultimate moisturizer. It has been used cross-culturally to keep skin soft and supple for centuries.
The Couples Warm Cocoa Butter Massage is catered to your own personal style, and can be done as a Swedish or deep tissue massage.
If you want some extra focus on your shoulders and neck, not a problem! Just let your therapist know. We are here to meet all of your massage needs.
Finish with a celebration!
This retreat is followed up with a romantic beverage and salted caramel Missionary Chocolate Truffles, making it the perfect remedy for a much needed date night or special celebration.